|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
- 21st August 2018 17:00 JST - 3rd September 2018 14:59 JST
- February 25th 2020 02:00 AM PST - March 8th 2020 11:59 PM PST
How to Play
|Event Currency||[JP] |
[NA] Rumor Medal
|All event quests drop the event currency Rumor Medal.|
|Shop Currency||50px||[JP] |
[NA] Anniversary Ticket
|The shop currency Anniversary Ticket can be obtained from the Event Shop or through the associated pickup gacha.|
1. In Tower Events, stories are arranged in a linear format where completing one quest unlocks the next, with difficulty increasing as players progress through the event.
2. There are 2 stage types in this event:
- Story Quest - The main line of quests containing the story; intended to be completable by all players.
- Challenge Quest - Higher difficulty levels with higher currency and item drop rates.
3. Note that unlike normal Tower Events, the event currency is received only once on clearing the quest missions. Only 30 Rumor Medals are available through quests, with an additional 13 available through the 1st Anniversary Campaign login bonus.
Initially only the Challenge Quests and Story Quest 1 are available. Each day, a new story quest will be added.