|Table of contents|
Event Duration Edit
- 10th October 2017 - 23th October 2017 14:59 JST
- 17th May 2019 16:00 JST - 24th May 2019 14:59 JST (rerun)
NA (And So, The Azaleas Bloom)
- July 23rd 2019 06:00 AM PDT - August 6th 2019 02:59 AM PDT
Event Guide Edit
How to PlayEdit
1. Play through story stages to progress the story. As you progress, you will obtain the following special items:
- Konoha Story Fragment
- Hazuki Story Fragment
- Ayame Story Fragment
The special item you receive from a particular quest is based on the girl whose picture is shown (i.e a quest showing Shizumi Konoha will give a Konoha Story Fragment). Quests showing more than one girl will not drop fragments.
2. Quests are unlocked by completing previous quests, and obtaining a specific amount or type of fragments. Clicking on a locked quest will show you what is needed to open it.
3. At some points, the story splits into different branches. At these "decision quests", choose which branch you want to go down and see how far you get.
Picking a branch locks the decision quest. Progress down a branch and collect fragments from challenge/free quests to unlock that quest again. Try to go down all the possible branches to reach all possible endings.
- Red Azalea , White Azalea
- All stages in Part 1 drop Red Azaleas.
- All stages in Part 2 drop White Azaleas.
- Note that stages costing less than 10AP have a chance of dropping 0 currency. Please keep this in mind when choosing a stage to farm.
Event Limited Magical GirlEdit
- Mikuri Ayame Mikuri Ayame
Mikuri Ayame is limited to this event! After the event ends she and her upgrade materials will not be obtainable by any means unless the event gets rerun. Be sure to purchase Ayame and all of her upgrade items from the shop before the event ends.
Event Memoria Guide Edit
On Memoria, support, and team menus all of these Memoria will show as BONUS, but note that different Memoria give different bonuses for Part 1 and Part 2! Check which Memoria are actually equipped before starting a battle to ensure you get the correct bonuses.
Event Quests Edit
Event Missions Edit
Missions were only available for the original event run, not the rerun
Event Shop Edit
NOTE: Although items and quantities are the same between JP and NA servers, item prices may vary. Only JP prices are shown below.