|Table of contents|
- JP: 10th October 2017 - 23th October 2017 14:59 JST
- JP Rerun: 17th May 2019 16:00 JST - 24th May 2019 14:59 JST
- NA: July 23rd 2019 06:00 AM PDT - August 6th 2019 02:59 AM PDT
|Event currency||Red Azalea , White Azalea|
|Synopsis (NA)||Three Magical Girls with an unbreakable bond. This is a story where they fight to survive the fate surrounding the city of Kamihama. But there is more than one ending to this story. Could a cruel fate be awaiting them?|
|Special Limited Magical Girl||Mikuri Ayame|
Advancing through the story
Play through story stages to progress the story. As you progress, you will obtain the following special items:
- Konoha Story Fragment
- Hazuki Story Fragment
- Ayame Story Fragment
The special item you receive from a particular stage is based on the girl whose picture is shown.
Stages are unlocked by completing previous stages, and obtaining a specific amount of fragments. Clicking on a locked stage will show you what is needed to open it.
At some points, the story splits into different branches. At these "decision stages", choose which branch you want to go down and see how far you get. Picking a branch locks the decision stage, while progressing down a branch will unlock that stage again. Try to go down all the possible branches to reach all possible endings.
Obtaining Event Currency
Note: Stages costing only 5AP have a chance of dropping 0 currency. Please keep this in mind when choosing a stage to farm.
Decision stages in Part 1
- Konoha Episode 7 A: Unlocks Hazuki Episode – Story 5
- Konoha Episode 7 B: Unlocks Ayame Episode – Story 4
- Konoha Episode 7 C: Unlocks Konoha Episode - Story 8
- Hazuki Episode 7 A: Unlocks Hazuki Episode – Story 9
- Hazuki Episode 7 B: Unlocks Hazuki Episode – Story 8
Decision stages in Part 2
- Ayame Episode 8 B: Unlocks Ayame Episode - Story 9 [End No4]
- Konoha Episode 11 A: Unlocks Ayame Episode - Story 8
- Konoha Episode 11 B: Unlocks Hazuki Episode - Story 11
- Hazuki Episode 12 A: Unlocks Hazuki Episode - End No 5
- Hazuki Episode 12 B: Unlocks Konoha Episode - Story 12
- Konoha Episode 14 A: Unlocks Hazuki Episode - End No 6
- Konoha Episode 14 B: Unlocks Ayame Episode - Story 10
- Konoha Episode 14 C: Unlocks Konoha Episode - End No 7
Event Memoria Guide
On Memoria, support, and team menus all of these Memoria will show as BONUS, but note that different Memoria give different bonuses for Part 1 and Part 2! Check which Memoria are actually equipped before starting a battle to ensure you get the correct bonuses.
<tabview> And So The Azalea Blooms/Part 1 Quests|Part 1 Quests And So The Azalea Blooms/Part 2 Quests|Part 2 Quests </tabview>
Missions were only available for the original event run, not the rerun
<tabview> And so the Azalea Blooms/1st Shop|Original Event Shop And so the Azalea Blooms/2nd Shop|Rerun Shop </tabview>