|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
JP (Another Daze ～魔法少女かずみ☆マギカ～)
- 20th November 2017 16:00 JST - 30th November 2017 14:59 JST
- 7th September 2020 17:00 JST - 18th September 2020 14:59 JST
NA (Another Daze)
- August 13th 2019 05:00 AM PDT - August 22nd 2019 02:59 AM PDT
How to Play
1. In Boss Events, stories are arranged on a map-like stage. Players travel from one node to the other to reach the final boss.
2. Each story node has a target meter and up to 3 battles to choose from (beginner, intermediate, and hard). To clear the node, complete the story battles until the meter fills up. You do not have to complete every battle to unlock the next node; you only need to fill up the node meter.
3. Boss quests are unlocked at the end of each story area. Boss node meters represent the boss's HP and must be brought to 0 to clear the node. Boss HP does not refill between battles, so bosses can be defeated over more than 1 battle. Defeating bosses gives special currencies and unlocks other areas.
4. All battles have a turn limit. Exceeding the limit ends the battle as a victory for the player.
|Currency||How to obtain|
|[JP]||All event battles drop Kazumi Medals which can be exchanged at the shop.|
|[JP]||Clearing a node by filling its meter grants Area Flags which can be used to acquire Misaki Umika and her upgrades.|
|[JP]||Defeating bosses gives players Map of the Heart, which can be exchanged for the special Memoria Walking an Entwined Path.|
|Memoria||Bonus Effect||Max Limit Break Bonus Effect|
|Increase drops by 2||Increase drops by 5|
|Increase drops by 3||Increase drops by 7|
|Attack Up & Defense Up (~x2000) versus final boss|
Event Limited Magical Girl
Misaki Umika is limited to this event! After the event ends she and her upgrade materials will not be obtainable by any means unless the event gets rerun or a sequel occurs. Be sure to purchase Umika and all of her upgrade items from the shop before the event ends.
Event Farming Data
- EN Community Data (NA Server)
- EN Community Data (2020)
- Summary: recommended nodes are 8AP-HARD (1-1, 1-4, 2-1, 2-4, 3-1, or 3-4).
There are no separate Missions for this event.
Showing most recent shop. View 2017 Shop
|20||Home Screen Background||1|
|Gacha Ticket||5||AP Potion||5|
|Magia Chip||25||Master Gem +||100|
|Master Gem ++||100||Fragment of Disgust||100|
|Fragment of Disgust +||8||Fragment of Grief||100|
|Fragment of Grief +||8||Fragment of Rage||100|
|Fragment of Rage +||8||Fragment of Fear||100|
|Fragment of Fear +||8||Fragment of Wonder||100|
|Fragment of Wonder +||8||Fragment of Expectation||100|
|Fragment of Expectation +||8||Fragment of Ecstasy||100|
|Fragment of Ecstasy +||8||Fragment of Respect||100|
|Fragment of Respect +||8||Flame Orb||50|
|Flame Orb +||30||Flame Orb ++||20|
|Aqua Orb||50||Aqua Orb +||30|
|Aqua Orb ++||20||Forest Orb||50|
|Forest Orb +||30||Forest Orb ++||20|
|Light Orb||50||Light Orb +||30|
|Light Orb ++||20||Dark Orb||50|
|Dark Orb +||30||Dark Orb ++||20|
|Feathers of Shallowtail||25||Mirror Invitation Letter||25|
|Pendulum Screw||25||Ema's Mizuhiki||20|
|Owl Bucket||20||Mail Glider||20|
|Rhyton Ribbon||10||Code of Artificial Intelligence||10|
|Standing Ear Cotton||10||Sheep's Horn||10|
|Rainbow Orb||3||Flame Book||50|
|Flame Book +||30||Flame Book ++||20|
|Aqua Book||50||Aqua Book +||30|
|Aqua Book ++||20||Forest Book||50|
|Forest Book +||30||Forest Book ++||20|
|Light Book||50||Light Book +||30|
|Light Book ++||20||Dark Book||50|
|Dark Book +||30||Dark Book ++||20|
|Misaki Umika||1||Umika’s Gem||9|
|Umika's Awakening book||18||Umika's magic book||10|
- For players who previously obtained Misaki Umika and her upgrade items, only the amount of items needed to fully post-awaken and reach Magia Level 5 will be available.
== This store becomes available once the Area Flag shop has been cleared.