[JP] 背中を合わせて
[NA] Our Backs Together
Memoria 1345 c.png
Illustrator: Yuugen (ゆーげん)
Can be used by: All
Obtainability: Unlimited
Rarity: ✵✵✵✵
Min/Max HP: 808 ➜ 2020
Min/Max ATK: 806 ➜ 2015
Min/Max DEF: 0 ➜ 0
Max lvl: 50
Memoria ID: 1345

Effect

Chance to Burn on Attack.png Invisible Burn Edge
Normal Effect
Chance to Anti-Evade [X / 70%] & Chance to Burn on Attack [V / 30% / 2 turns]
Fully Ascended Effect
Anti-Evade [100%] & Chance to Burn on Attack [VI / 35% / 2 turns]


Lore

JP description
目の前の苦難に対し、彼女たちはお互いを向かない
目の前の苦難に向き合ってお互いの背中を預ける
もし、不安で心が揺れたら誰かがそれを止める
そして、新たに心を奮い立たせて再び前を向く

Trivia

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.