Tower Events are one of the most common event types in Magia Record.
Special features of tower events include:
- Event AP: Instead of using the player's AP guage to play quests, tower events usually have their own unique AP type. Players start with a limited amount of event AP, and gather more by playing regular (non-event) quest.
- Destiny Bottles: these rare items are often included in Tower Event shops, and can be exchanged for Destiny Gems for upgrading Magical Girls.
Tower Events typically feature a linear format similiar to regular Story quests, where completing one quest will unlock the next.
- Story Quests: Lower difficulty quests designed to be completed by all players
- Challenge Quests: Higher difficulty quests which give more event currency and rarer Items.
- EX Challenge Quests: Highest difficulty quests to challenge experienced players.
All items (31)
- A Diary to Write With You
- A Voice From Beyond That Strokes the Ears
- Alina Is Coming to Town ~White Christmas Rhapsody~
- And From Here On. "The Rumor of the Rumor of the Rumor"
- The Crescent Moon Manor's Merry Christmas
- The Ephemeral Summer Night
- The Flower That Blooms in a Hollow Heart
- The Mirror World Chocolatier Part 1
- The Page I Write on the Holy Night
- The Ribbon at the Beach
- User:Thefrozenfish/Tower event
- Tracks of Cherry Blossom