|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
- 9th October 2018 17:00 JST - 22nd October 2018 14:59 JST
NA (It's Okay to be Clumsy)
- March 19th 2020 02:00 AM PDT - March 29th 2020 11:59 PM PDT
How to Play
1. Rather than individual quests, this event takes place on "board" areas with multiple nodes. Players travel across the board to reach the Final Boss, picking the optimal path for obtaining items and maintaining their HP/MP.
2. Enterring a board costs 1 Challenge Point (CP), not AP. CP restores at a rate of 1 per hour up to a maximum of 5. Players can also obtain CP Potions from the Event Shop or the Magia Stone Shop which fully restore CP. Only 1 CP is used per board, regardless of how many battles are fought on that board.
3. Before enterring a board, players must select their team of up to 5 of their Magical Girls plus two "standby". Once on the board players can move their standby Magical Girls to the team and vice versa, but cannot make any other changes to the team. There are no Supports in this game mode.
4. Each board is made up of several types of nodes linked in at least 2 paths with potentially more branches:
|Battle||Fight a wave of enemies. Each will drop one Promising Picks.|
|Boss Battle||Fight a boss wave. Note that this is not always a boss enemy, it may just be a stronger wave of enemies. Each will drop around 5-8 Promising Picks.|
|Trap||All magical girls on your team lose a predetermined amount of HP. Note that they will not die from this.|
|Restore||All magical girls on your team gain a predetermined amount of HP.|
|Treasure||Gain an item.|
Once on a board, players can review it to determine which path they want to go down.
5. Magical Girl HP and MP carries over between battles, meaning players must keep an eye on these as they progress across the board. Players also get 5 HP potions a day that can be used to restore the health of the team.
|Currency||How to obtain|
|Pick to the Ideal||[JP]
[NA] Promising Picks
|All battles drop Promising Picks, which can be exchanged in the event shop.|
Maps are provided courtesy of AWA#3110 and GrygrFlzr#6290
Players only need to reach and defeat the area Boss to obtain the Board reward; it is not neccessary to clear every node on a board, however it is recommended to replay areas and complete all node battles to receive individual battle rewards.
|Board||Reward for defeating Boss||Reward for clearing Board Missions|
There are no separate Missions in this event.
|Home Screen Background||1||Gacha Ticket||6|
|BP Potion||5||AP Potion||5|
|20||Master Gem +||100|
|Master Gem ++||50||Light Orb||20|
|Light Orb +||15||Light Orb ++||10|
|Standing Ear Wrapper||10||Ikigami's Hairball||10|
|Rubber Swim Ring||10||Chain of Padlock||10|
|Mail Glider||10||Bear's Ruff||10|
|Sandbox Shovels||10||Speaker's Bell||10|
|Light Book||15||Light Book +||10|
|Light Book ++||5||Rainbow Orb||3|