|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
JP (CROSS CONNECTION～魔法少女すずね☆マギカ～)
- 1st May 2018 16:00 JST - 14th May 2018 14:59 JST
- 27th September 2019 16:00 JST - 9th October 2019 14:59 JST
NA (CROSS CONNECTION)
- October 15th 02:00 AM PDT - October 24th 11:59 PM PDT
How to Play
1. In Boss Events, stories are arranged on a map-like stage. Players travel from one node to the other to reach the final boss.
2. Each story node has a target meter and up to 3 battles to choose from (beginner, intermediate, and hard). To clear the node, complete the story battles until the meter fills up. You do not have to complete every battle to unlock the next node; you only need to fill up the node meter.
3. Boss quests are unlocked at the end of each story area. Boss node meters represent the boss's HP and must be brought to 0 to clear the node. Boss HP does not refill between battles, so bosses can be defeated over more than 1 battle. Defeating bosses gives special currencies and unlocks other areas.
4. All battles have a turn limit. Exceeding the limit ends the battle as a victory for the player.
- All event battles drop Suzune Medals which can be exchanged at the shop.
- Clearing a node by filling its meter grants Area Flags which can be used to acquire Narumi Arisa and her upgrades.
- Defeating bosses gives players a Charm Bell required for the special Memoria The Hand Arisa Held.
Event Limited Magical Girl
- Narumi Arisa Narumi Arisa
Narumi Arisa is limited to this event! After the event ends she and her upgrade materials will not be obtainable by any means unless the event gets rerun. Be sure to purchase Arisa and all of her upgrade items from the shop before the event ends.
Event Memoria Guide
|Memoria||Bonus Effect||Max Limit Break Bonus Effect|
|Increase drops by 3||Increase drops by 7|
|Increase drops by 1||Increase drops by 3|
|Attack Up [3000%] & Defense Up [3000%] during the final boss battle|
Challenge quests were added for the JP 2019 rerun and were not in the original 2018 event run.
<tabview> Cross Connection/Chapter 1 Quests|Chapter 1 Cross Connection/Chapter 2 Quests|Chapter 2 Cross Connection/Chapter 3 Quests|Chapter 3 Cross Connection/Chapter 4 Quests|Chapter 4 Cross Connection/Chapter 5 Quests|Chapter 5 Cross Connection/Chapter 6 Quests|Chapter 6 Cross Connection/Chapter 7 Quests|Chapter 7 Cross Connection/Chapter 8 Quests|Chapter 8 Cross Connection/Chapter 9 Quests|Chapter 9 Cross Connection/Chapter 10 Quests|Chapter 10 Cross Connection/Final BOSS|Final BOSS (Chapter 11) Cross Connection/Challenge|Challenge (Chapter 12) </tabview>
There are no separate Missions for this event.
<tabview> Cross Connection/Event Shop 2018|2018 Cross Connection/Event Shop 2019|2019 </tabview>