The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Disks are the major operation during a combat.
There are three type of disks:
- When used alone, an accele disk deals damage to a single enemy, and restores the magia gauge of the attacker.
- An accele disk increases slightly more magia gauge when used as the 2nd or 3rd disk than the 1st.
- When used with charges, the attacker restores more magia gauge, and the charge count is reset.
- Using 3 accele disks in a same round forms an accele combo, restoring the magia gauge of all members immediately. Subsequent attacks benefits the attacker normally.
- When used alone, a blast disk deals damage to a line of enemies, either a row or a column, depending on the type noted on the top right corner.
- Blast attacks do not restores the magia gauge.
- When used with charges, the attack deals more damage, and the charge count is reset.
- Using 3 blast disks in a same round (mixing the 2 types is allowed) forms a blast combo, increasing the damage of all 3 attacks.
- When used alone, a change disk deals damage to a single enemy, and increases the charge count by 1.
- Using 3 charge disks in a same round forms a charge combo, increasing the charge count by 2 immediately. Subsequent attacks increases the charge count normally, which means up to 5 charges if all 3 attacks are executed.
- The charge count can carry to the next round, and is not reset until the next non-charge attack, at which time all charges are used to enhance that attack.
- You can store up to 20 charges.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.