|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
JP (FM神浜 Holy Radio Station 聖電波発信所)
- 2nd April 2018 16:00 JST - 13th April 2018 14:59 JST
NA (FM Kamihama)
- November 5th 2019 02:00 AM PST - November 12th 2019 11:59 PM PST
How to Play
|Event AP||[JP] |
[NA] Listener Letters
|All non-event quests drop Listener Letters which are used instead of AP to play event quests|
|Event Currency||[JP] |
[NA] Kitchen Supplies
|All event quests drop the event currency Kitchen Supplies.|
1. In Tower Events, stories are arranged in a linear format where completing one quest unlocks the next, with difficulty increasing as players progress through the event.
2. To play event quests, players need copies of the event AP. Players can obtain these by playing any non-event quest, and can increase the amount earned by equipping event-related Memoria.
3. There are 2 stage types in this event:
- Story Quest - The main line of quests containing the story; intended to be completable by all players.
- Challenge Quest - Higher difficulty levels with higher currency and item drop rates.
Event Limited Magical Girl
Madoka-senpai is limited to this event! After the event ends she and her upgrade materials will not be obtainable by any means until Kamihama Rarity Star. Be sure to purchase Madoka-senpai and all of her upgrade items from the shop before the event ends.
Event Memoria Guide
|Memoria||Bonus Effect||Max Limit Break Bonus Effect|
|Increase Listener Concerns drops by 1||Increase Listener Concerns drops by 3|
|Increase Listener Concerns drops by 3||Increase Listener Concerns drops by 7|