|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
JP (水名神社でHappy New Year！)
- 1st January 2018 00:00 JST - 9th January 2017 14:59 JST
NA (New Year's at Mizuna Shrine)
- January 1st 2019 02:00 AM PST - January 7th 2019 11:59 PM PST
How to Play
|Event Currency||[JP] |
[NA] Seven-Fortune Birdies
|All event quests drop the event currency Seven-Fortune Birdies.|
|Shop Currency||[JP] ||The shop currency New Years Ticket can be obtained from the Event Shop or through the associated pickup gacha.|
1. In Tower Events, stories are arranged in a linear format where completing one quest unlocks the next, with difficulty increasing as players progress through the event.
2. There are 2 stage types in this event:
- Story Quest - The main line of quests containing the story; intended to be completable by all players.
- Challenge Quest - Higher difficulty levels with higher currency and item drop rates.
|2||5 x||5||2 x|
|1||3 x||3||2 x|
|3 x||5||1 x|
There is also another shop during this event. The currency is the New Years Ticket . This ticket is obtained by getting a limited memoria in the The Haregi Magical Girl gacha. One ticket may be brought from the event shop.
|Akemi Homura (Megane ver.) Costume [Haregi]||1||1 x||Nanami Yachiyo Costume [Haregi]||1||1 x|
|3 x||1||1 x||3||1 x|
|3 x||5||1 x||10000 x||-||1 x|
For more information visit the reddit thread at https://www.reddit.com/r/magiarecord/comments/7n8yc2/happy_new_year_at_suimei_shrine_event_information/