|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
- 9th November 2018 17:00 JST - 12th November 2018 14:59 JST
- Not yet released
How to Play
|Event Currency||[JP]||Defeat Charlottes to earn the event currency Silly Cheese.|
1. This Raid Event takes place on an open world map.
3. Click on a Charlotte to battle it. Battling the Witch uses a unique "Raid Point" instead of standard AP. Players can have up to 10 Raid Points, which regenerate at a rate of 1 per hour.
4. Witch battles have a turn limit; defeat Witches in this time to receive the event currency Silly Cheese and add to the personal and global count.
5. If a Witch survives past the turn limit or the player's team is defeated, players have the option to call for help from other players. The Witch will then begin to appear on other players' maps; likewise, the player may see undefeated Witches from other players.
- An undefeated Witch can be fought as many times until defeated, and carries over its HP between battles.
- The more players who fight a specific Witch, the higher the attack bonus against it (max 200%).
- All players who took part in battling a Witch will receive rewards when it is defeated.
- Defeating a Witch from another player does not increase your personal count, but does add towards the global count.
6. Defeat Witches to progress the event story and increase the personal and global Witch count. Rewards are unlocked as the counts increase. Note that these battles do not grant CC or XP rewards, only Silly Cheese.
Possible Minion DropsRP Potion