Magia Stone is one of the main currencies.
Paid vs Free
Magia Stones are the only items in the game that can be purchased with real-world money. As a result, the game distinguishes between Paid Magia Stones (bought with money) and Free Magia Stones (acquired through playing the game or as a bonus amount on purchases).
Paid stones can be used anywhere in the game, but Free stones cannot be used for "paid-only" content.
There are currently two main paid-content areas:
- In the Gacha, the daily discounted spin for 8 Magia Stones requires Paid stones
- In the Shop, there are separate paid stone and free stone shops. In addition to having different contents, prices in the paid shop tend to be cheaper than in the free shop.
How to Obtain (Free)
- Completing Main Story Quests, Another Story Quests, Magical Girl Story Quests, Daily Quests, and Events
- Daily Login Bonus
- Leveling a Magical Girl's Episode Level to 4 and 5.
- Unlocking Mirrors Story Floors
|Locations and Amounts|
|Main Story Arc 1||1160|
|Main Story Arc 1 Challenge||818|
|Another Story Arc 1||150|
|Main Story Arc 2||944|
|Main Story Arc 2 Challenge||342|
|Another Story Arc 2||100|
|Enhancement & Awakening Labyrinth (NA)||144|
|Strengthening & Awakening Realm (JP)||120|
|Total (JP only)||4509|
How to Purchase (Paid)
Magia Stones can be purchased for real money by clicking on the + icon next to your Magia Stone count. Payment is through Google Play or Apple Pay. Note that payment methods may be restricted based on your region. Please remember to buy responsibly!
When purchasing paid Magia Stones, players will also receive a quantity of free stones.
- Magia Stones are needed for the Gacha in order to obtain Magical Girls
- 5 Magia Stones can be used to fill the AP guage when empty
- If a player's team is defeated during a Quest, 5 Magia Stones can be used to revive the entire team and reactivate Memoria skills
- In the Magia Stone Shop, stones can be exchanged for bundles containing AP Potions, BP Potions, and Gacha Tickets.
When spending Magia Stones, free stones are used up first before any paid stones are spent.
Note: The Gacha ticket packs in the Free Magia Stone shop, available once a month, provide a noticable discount versus using stones directly on the Gacha