Revision as of 08:45, January 25, 2018 (view source)Thefrozenfish (wall | contribs)← Older edit Revision as of 21:45, March 6, 2018 (view source)Thefrozenfish (wall | contribs) m (Thefrozenfish moved page Magical Girl VS series? to Magical Girl VS Series?)Newer edit → Revision as of 21:45, March 6, 2018 Contribute data | Template [JP] 魔法少女VSシリーズ？[NA] Magical Girl VS Series? Illustrator: None Listed (-) Can be used by: Holy Mami Obtainability: Normal Gacha Rarity: ✵✵✵ Min/Max HP: 448 ➜ 1120 Min/Max ATK: 0 ➜ 0 Min/Max DEF: 488 ➜ 1220 Max lvl: 40 Memoria ID: 1153 Effect Burn Flow Normal Effect (Cooldown: 7 turns) Chance to Burn [VIII / 47.5%] (All / 1 Turn) Fully Ascended Effect (Cooldown: 6 turns) Chance to Burn [X / 52.5%] (All / 1 Turn) Lore No data Trivia This memoria features Holy Mami. Retrieved from "https://magireco.fandom.com/wiki/Magical_Girl_VS_Series%3F?oldid=17924" Categories: Memoria Lore Needed Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.