|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
JP (Memorable Flower ～魔法少女すずね☆マギカ～)
- 25th January 2021 17:00 JST - 5th February 2021 14:59 JST
How to Play
1. In Boss Events, stories are arranged on a map-like stage. Players travel from one node to the other to reach the final boss.
2. Each story node has a target meter and up to 3 battles to choose from (beginner, intermediate, and hard). To clear the node, complete the story battles until the meter fills up. You do not have to complete every battle to unlock the next node; you only need to fill up the node meter.
3. Boss quests are unlocked at the end of each story area. Boss node meters represent the boss's HP and must be brought to 0 to clear the node. Boss HP does not refill between battles, so bosses can be defeated over more than 1 battle. Defeating bosses gives special currencies and unlocks other areas.
4. All battles have a turn limit. Exceeding the limit ends the battle as a victory for the player.
|Currency||How to obtain|
|All event battles drop Scents of Flowers which can be exchanged at the shop.|
|Clearing a node by filling its meter grants Area Flags which can be used to acquire Narumi Arisa and her upgrade materials.|
|Defeating bosses gives players Fruitless Flowers, required for the special Memoria Determined to Believe.|
Event Memoria Guide
|Memoria||Bonus Effect||Max Limit Break Bonus Effect|
|Increase The Scent of Flowers drops by 5||Increase The Scent of Flowers drops by 15|
|-||Increase The Scent of Flowers drops by 5|
|Attack Up [3000%] & Defense Up [3000%] during the final boss battle|
Event Limited Magical Girl
Narumi Arisa is limited to this event! After the event ends she and her upgrade materials will not be obtainable by any means unless the event gets rerun or a sequel occurs. Be sure to purchase Arisa and all of her upgrade items from the shop before the event ends.
There are no separate Missions for this event.
|1||Home Screen Background||1|
|Gacha Ticket||3||AP Potion||5|
|Magia Chip||30||Master Gem +||100|
|Master Gem ++||100||Fragment of Disgust||100|
|Fragment of Disgust +||8||Fragment of Grief||100|
|Fragment of Grief +||8||Fragment of Rage||100|
|Fragment of Rage +||8||Fragment of Fear||100|
|Fragment of Fear +||8||Flame Orb||50|
|Flame Orb +||30||Flame Orb ++||20|
|Aqua Orb||50||Aqua Orb +||30|
|Aqua Orb ++||20||Forest Orb||50|
|Forest Orb +||30||Forest Orb ++||20|
|Light Orb||50||Light Orb +||30|
|Light Orb ++||20||Dark Orb||50|
|Dark Orb +||30||Dark Orb ++||20|
|Mirror Invitation Letter||25||Standing Ear Wrapper||25|
|Blowing Horn||25||Rooftop Key||25|
|Nanny's Pedestal||25||Owl Bucket||20|
|Mail Glider||20||Staff Keyswitch||20|
|Mascot's Mane||20||AI Code||10|
|Curator's Hood||10||Sheep's Horn||10|
|Rooftop Balloon||10||Rainbow Orb||5|
|Flame Book||50||Flame Book +||30|
|Flame Book ++||20||Aqua Book||50|
|Aqua Book +||30||Aqua Book ++||20|
|Forest Book||50||Forest Book +||30|
|Forest Book ++||20||Light Book||50|
|Light Book +||30||Light Book ++||20|
|Dark Book||50||Dark Book +||30|
|Dark Book ++||20||-|
Part 1 items are only available if not previously obtained during the Cross Connection event
|Narumi Arisa||1||Narumi Arisa Destiny Chip||9|
|Arisa's Ribbon||18||Arisa's Candy||10|
Part 2 items are available when all Part 1 items have been claimed.