While there are some variations in the Story and Missions, in general these events follow the normal Mitama's Special Training event format.
Training Events Guide
1. During training events, the target Magical Girl Tamaki Iroha will receive bonus XP and Episode XP from all quests.
2. When enterring the Event for the first time, players must choose a second Magical Girl to train alongside Iroha. This selection cannot be changed once an event quest is completed. This Magical Girl will receive the same bonuses as Iroha.
(Note: for the 4★ Uncap event on the JP Server, the second Magical Girl was preset to Nanami Yachiyo and could not be changed.)
3. Quests progress in a linear format; completing a quest unlocks the next one. There are four types of quests in these events:
- Story - The main line of quests containing the story; intended to be able to be completed by all players.
- Enhancement (XP Training) - These quests give significantly more Magical Girl XP than normal, reducing the time needed to level up a Magical Girl.
- Episode (Episode XP Training) - These quests give significantly more Magical Girl Episode Level Experience than normal, reducing the time needed to increase Episode & Magia levels.
- Extra - Higher difficulty levels with higher drop rates.
4. Clear event quests to earn the event currency Iroha Potions.