|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
JP (キモチ戦 振動するアクアマリンの踵)
- 4th March 2020 17:00 JST - 9th March 2020 14:59 JST
- Not yet released
How to Play
Requirements: This event is only available to players who have completed Main Story Arc 2 Prologue.
1. Every day, players can challenge Moving Aquamarine Heel 3 times. Challenges reset at 16:00 JST. Click on the event banner on the home screen to battle Moving Aquamarine Heel. This event does not consume any AP.
2. The objective is to deal as much damage as possible to the Kimochi in 6 turns.
3. Players use a team of up to 5 of their own Magical Girls - there are no Supports. When composing a team, check what element the Kimochi is - this may change! Elemental advantages and disadvantages are boosted in this battle, so using a strong attribute will deal much more damage while using a weak attribute will deal significantly less. Void attribute attacks will still deal neutral damage.
4. Charge stacks and built-up MP are carried over between a day's battles:
- Charge stacks - if a battle finishes with any built-up charges, the next battle will start with the same amount of charge
- Example: the first battle ends with +4 charge. The second battle will therefore start with +4 charge already built up.
- MP - If Magical Girls finish a battle with any built-up MP, all remaining MP will be collected into a pool and divided up amongst all the members of the next team, even if the team members are changed.
- Example: Mitsuki Felicia ends the first battle with 100MP, while Futaba Sana ends the battle with 50MP. There is a total pool of 150MP saved. For the second battle, the player changes to Nanami Yachiyo, Tamaki Iroha, and Yui Tsuruno, which is a three-person team. They will start the battle with 50MP each (150 ÷ 3).
5. Players are scored and receive currency based on the amount of damage dealt, with the following points bonuses added:
- Number of Magical Girls on the team
- Magia used
- Doppels used
- Connects used
- Memoria and Spirit Enhancement Skills used
6. In addition to the per-match bonus, this event features an additional Ranking System. After each battle, the amount of damage dealt is converted into Grade Points (GP), which are then added to the GP total. The more GP earned, the higher the player's Rank. Obtaining higher Ranks will result in greater overall rewards at the end of the event.
7. Moving Aquamarine Heel comes in three difficulties - Normal, Hard, and Extra. Choose your difficulty carefully - the easier the difficulty, the lower the score. However, a harder opponent may not be defeatable, resulting in even lower scores! You can change your difficulty at any time.
8. Be warned that on turns 1, 3, and 5, Moving Aquamarine Heel will launch its Magia attack, dealing damage to your entire team and giving itself Magia Damage Cut...but also giving itself Charged Attack Received Damage Up and Blast Disc Received Damage Up for the rest of the battle. Form your strategy around this accordingly!
|Currency||How to obtain|
|Players receive the event currency Kimochi Medals based on their points score; the higher the score, the more Medals received. Bonus medals are also received by completing event Missions.|
Rewards are cumulative; i.e. a player who achieves A1 will receive all rewards from D1 ~ A1.
|キモチ戦に1回挑戦する||Fight 1 Kimochi Battle|
|キモチ戦に3回挑戦する||Fight 3 Kimochi Battles|
|キモチ戦に6回挑戦する||Fight 6 Kimochi Battles|
|キモチ戦に9回挑戦する||Fight 9 Kimochi Battles|
|キモチ戦に12回挑戦する||Fight 12 Kimochi Battles|
|ポイントを50000獲得する||Earn 50000 total points|
|ポイントを100000獲得する||Earn 100000 total points|
|ポイントを200000獲得する||Earn 200000 total points|
|ポイントを300000獲得する||Earn 300000 total points|
|ポイントを400000獲得する||Earn 400000 total points|
|ポイントを500000獲得する||Earn 500000 total points|
|１回のバトルで50000ダメージを与える||Deal 50000 damage in a single battle|
|１回のバトルで100000ダメージを与える||Deal 100000 damage in a single battle|
|１回のバトルで150000ダメージを与える||Deal 150000 damage in a single battle|
|１回のバトルで200000ダメージを与える||Deal 200000 damage in a single battle|
|１回のバトルで250000ダメージを与える||Deal 250000 damage in a single battle|
|１回のバトルで300000ダメージを与える||Deal 300000 damage in a single battle|
|１回のバトルで400000ダメージを与える||Deal 400000 damage in a single battle|
|１回のバトルで500000ダメージを与える||Deal 500000 damage in a single battle|
|１回のバトルで750000ダメージを与える||Deal 750000 damage in a single battle|
|１回のバトルで1000000ダメージを与える||Deal 1000000 damage in a single battle|
|１回のバトルで2500000ダメージを与える||Deal 2500000 damage in a single battle|
|１回のバトルで5000000ダメージを与える||Deal 5000000 damage in a single battle|