|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
- JP: 12th July 2019 16:00 JST - 26th July 2019 14:59 PM JST
- NA: Not yet released
|Event currency||Knight's Medal , Area Flag|
|Special Limited Magical Girl||Melissa de Vignolles|
There are three stage types in this event:
- Story Quest - These are the main line of quests containing the story; intended to be able to be completed by all players. Some story quests have easy, medium, and hard difficulty nodes which give separate completion rewards.
- Boss Quest - Higher difficulty levels. Boss HP carries over from battle to battle, so players can defeat bosses over the course of several fights. Defeating bosses also fills up your power gauge with History Fragments which increase your damage against the final boss.
- Challenge Quest - Higher difficulty levels with greater rewards, available after completing story 6-2 (appear at the bottom right of the map) and 12-5 (appear at the top right of the map).
Play story quests to progress through the story. Each quest drops Knight's Medal which can be spent in the Event Store.
Each story node also has a gauge which fills up with each battle fought. Filling a node's gauge will drop Area Flag which can be spent in the Event Store for the limited magical girl Melissa de Vignolles and her upgrades.
Completing story nodes also unlock Boss nodes which need to be completed to progress further.
|7/12 16:00||Story 1 ~ 6|
|7/12 16:00||Challenge Battle 1~4|
|7/19 16:00||Story 7 ~ 12|
|7/19 16:00||Challenge Battle 5~9|
|Memoria||Bonus Effect||Max Limit Break Bonus Effect|
|Increase drops by 3||Increase drops by 7|
|Increase drops by 2||Increase drops by 5|
Note: The final boss in this event replaces Story Chapter 11.
- Defeating all the other area bosses and collecting all of the History Fragments increases the amount of damage dealt against this boss.
- Tart, Riz Hawkwood, Melissa de Vignolles, and Elisa Celjska all do increased damage to this boss.
- Boss HP carries over between fights; as a result bosses can be defeated over multiple battles.
- Mission 1: Clear
- Mission 2: Clear within 8 turns
- Mission 3: Clear 1 wave
There are no separate Missions for this event.
|5||50 x||Home Screen Background||1||100 x|
|Gacha Ticket||5||100 x||BP Potion||10||50 x|
|AP Potion||5||50 x||100000 x CC||20||50 x|
|Magia Chip||25||10 x||Master Gem +||100||3 x|
|Master Gem ++||50||10 x||Flame Orb||20||10 x|
|Flame Orb +||15||20 x||Flame Orb ++||10||30 x|
|Dark Orb||20||10 x||Dark Orb +||15||20 x|
|Dark Orb ++||10||30 x||Nanny's Pedestal||16||20 x|
|Ikigami's Hairball||16||20 x||Nomadistic Stake||16||20 x|
|Ema's Mizuhiki||12||40 x||Mail Glider||12||40 x|
|Staff Keyswitch||12||40 x||Bear's Ruff||12||40 x|
|Code of Artificial Intelligence||8||80 x||Standing Ear Cotton||8||80 x|
|Sheep's Horn||8||80 x||Pendulum Bob||8||80 x|
|Rainbow Orb||4||220 x||Flame Book||15||20 x|
|Flame Book +||10||40 x||Flame Book ++||5||80 x|
|Aqua Book||15||20 x||Aqua Book +||10||40 x|
|Aqua Book ++||5||80 x||Forest Book||15||20 x|
|Forest Book +||10||40 x||Forest Book ++||5||80 x|
|Light Book||15||20 x||Light Book +||10||40 x|
|Light Book ++||5||80 x||Dark Book||15||20 x|
|Dark Book +||10||40 x||Dark Book ++||5||80 x|
|1000 x CC||-||3 x|
|1||5 x||1||8 x|
|Melissa de Vignolles Destiny Gems||9||1 x||Melissa's Hair Ornament||18*||1 x|
|Melissa's Alchemy Potion||11*||1 x|
- For players who previously obtained Melissa de Vignolles and her upgrade items, only the amount of items needed to fully post-awaken and reach Magia Level 5 will be available.