|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
JP (Rumors in Disguise ～魔法少女すずね☆マギカ～)
- 31st October 2019 16:00 JST - 11th November 2019 14:59 JST
- Not yet released
How to Play
1. In Boss Events, stories are arranged on a map-like stage. Players travel from one node to the other to reach the final boss.
2. Each story node has a target meter and up to 3 battles to choose from (beginner, intermediate, and hard). To clear the node, complete the story battles until the meter fills up. You do not have to complete every battle to unlock the next node; you only need to fill up the node meter.
3. Boss quests are unlocked at the end of each story area. Boss node meters represent the boss's HP and must be brought to 0 to clear the node. Boss HP does not refill between battles, so bosses can be defeated over more than 1 battle. Defeating bosses gives special currencies and unlocks other areas.
4. All battles have a turn limit. Exceeding the limit ends the battle as a victory for the player.
|Currency||How to obtain|
|All event battles drop Rumors of Miss Ripper which can be exchanged at the shop.|
|Clearing a node by filling its meter grants Suzune Magica Area Flags which can be used to acquire Over Limiters and Spirit Enhancement Items.|
|Defeating bosses gives players The Item Miss Ripper Searching For, required for the special Memoria Once Again, Taking Your Hand.|
Event Memoria Guide
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Final BOSS (Chapter 10)
- Chapter 11
There are no separate Missions for this event.
Available from the start of the event.
|5||50 x||Home Screen Background||1||80 x|
|Gacha Ticket||3||80 x||AP Potion||5||40 x|
|BP Potion||5||40 x||20||40 x|
|Magia Chip||25||10 x||Master Gem +||100||3 x|
|Master Gem ++||50||10 x||Fragment of Disgust||30||20 x|
|Fragment of Disgust +||3||80 x||Fragment of Grief||30||20 x|
|Fragment of Grief +||3||80 x||Fragment of Rage||30||20 x|
|Fragment of Rage +||3||80 x||Fragment of Fear||30||20 x|
|Fragment of Fear +||3||80 x||Forest Orb||20||10 x|
|Forest Orb +||15||20 x||Forest Orb ++||10||30 x|
|Light Orb||20||10 x||Light Orb +||15||20 x|
|Light Orb ++||10||30 x||Rainbow Orb||3||100 x|
|Standing Ear Wrapper||16||15 x||Blowing Horn||16||15 x|
|Ikigami's Hairball||16||15 x||Mail Glider||12||30 x|
|Staff Keyswitch||12||30 x||Mascot's Mane||12||30 x|
|Rhyton Ribbon||8||60 x||Big Ferris Turbine||8||60 x|
|Sheep's Horn||8||60 x||Forest Book||15||15 x|
|Forest Book +||10||30 x||Forest Book ++||5||60 x|
|Light Book||15||15 x||Light Book +||10||30 x|
|Light Book ++||5||60 x||-||3 x|
Available during the 2nd half of the event.
Completely filling all story node gauges will provide enough Area Flags to clear this shop.