|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
- 24th May 2019 16:00 JST - 3rd June 2019 14:59 PM JST
NA (The Flowers' Lament)
- August 21st 2020 2:00 AM PDT - August 30th 2020 11:59 PDT
How to Play
1. Play through story stages to progress the story. As players progress, they will obtain the following special items:
[NA] Azalea Fragment
[NA] Camellia Fragment
[NA] Clover Fragment
The special item received from a particular quest is shown on each node.
2. Quests are unlocked by completing previous quests, and obtaining a specific amount or type of items. Clicking on a locked quest will show you what is needed to open it.
3. There are three stage types in this event:
- Story Quest - The main line of quests containing the story; intended to be able to be completed by all players.
- Free Challenge Quest - Higher difficulty levels with higher drop rates.
- Challenge Quest - Lower AP levels with higher difficulty.
4. The Story of this event is a sequel to the events of And so the Azalea Blooms.
|Currency||How to obtain|
[NA] Blooming Wreath
|All stages drop Blooming Wreaths.|
|Part 1||24th May 2019 16:00 JST|
|Part 2||29th May 2019 16:00 JST|
|Part 1||August 21st 2020 12:00 PDT|
|Part 2||August 26th 2020 12:00 PDT|
|Memoria||Bonus Effect||Max Limit Break Bonus Effect|
|Increase drops by 3||Increase drops by 7|
|Increase drops by 2||Increase drops by 5|
Event Farming Data
|Level||Mission 1||Mission 2||Mission 3|
|Story Quests||Clear without any magical girls dying||Clear within 15 turns||Clear without using continue|
|Free Quests||Clear with more than 30% total HP remaining||Clear within 25 turns||Clear without using continue|
|Challenge Quests||Clear||Clear all waves||Clear with a team of 5 or less magical girls|
There are no separate Missions for this event.