Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
As the Japanese server (JP) precedes the North American (NA) by nearly 2 years, there are numerous game features and quality-of-life differences between the two. This list is geared towards highlighting and clariying some of the differences.
- Players will immediately notice that the home screen features a different coloring and theme song (Utsuroi), to reflect the further progress of the game's story (don't worry, Kakawari fans - that can still be heard during file downloads).
- The extra button under Mirrors is only used during Kimochi Raid Battle Events.
- The current Event banners are listed on the Events page (the current banners shown are the MagiReco Miracle Quiz, the 3rd Anniversary Campaign, and Lets go to Zen Shin Sai! ~Our Small Break Time~.
- The extra button on the middle of this menu is used for Spirit Enhancement; it is only available for characters where this feature has been unlocked.
- The Awakening & Strengthening Quests used to obtain Orbs and Books for Magical Girl updates no longer varies by day; all elemental realms are available every day in 4 different difficulty levels.
- Item drop rates in Story Quests are higher.
- Events normally last longer; simultaneously, event shops normally require more currency to clear.
- The daily Missions do not have the same requirements or rewards
- The permanent Mitama's Stamp Card Missions are also available; these are geared towards newer players.
- The Daily Login Bonuses offer different rewards.
- Mirrors Ranking events use a different scoring criteria.
- There are significantly more Magical Girls on the JP server.
- There are significantly more Memoria on the JP server. Additionally, most Memoria from events now come Max Ascended/Max level, meaning the player does not have to purchase and level multiple copies anymore.
Shops & Gacha
- When spinning from any event Gacha, players will received Adjuster's Coins with every spin. These can be spent in a limited event Shop in exchange for Spirit Enhancement bundles, Magical Girls, or at times Magical Formations.
- Prices are significantly lower in the Mirrors Shop.
- Item quantities are higher in the Daily Coin Shop.
- Destiny Bottles are a permanent item with a permanent shop.
- The paid Magia Stone shop was recently added which requires purchased Magia Stones (free stones from Missions, Quests, etc. will not be accepted).
Mechanics & Items
- There are numerous additional Skills and Status Effects now available
- Fragment of Reminiscence The Fragment of Reminiscence can be used to unlock any previously missed event story, and can be purchased from the Mirrors Coin Shop.
- Vessel of Origin The Vessel of Origin is a rare item used for resetting Spirit Enhancements.
- Innocent Gem The Innocent Gem is a premium item that can be used to add a Memoria slot to any Magical Girl.
- There are several additional Magical Formations. The Dark and Light Tercio formations are not available on JP.
Quality of Life
- Auto battle is available for more game modes, even for the first battle.
- 3x speed is available for some previously-cleared battles.
- A code redemption option is available in the Settings menu for bonus codes from physical purchases.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.