== How to download the game? ==
* Firstly, [http://dl-gameplayer.dmm.com/admin/win/installer/DMMGamePlayerSetup.exe download DMMGamePlayer Client] and install. Enable your Japanese proxy (skip if you are in Japan), open the Player client and log in the account you created just now.
* Open [https://magireco.com/dmg_pc/ Magia Record PC version official website]. Click "今すぐゲームスタート" (Start the game now) and select "今すぐプレイ！" (Play now!) (Notice: Do not download the installation package here. It might repeatedly ask you to update.). You can also find and click into "マギアレコード" on the homepage of DMMGamePlayer, then click "プレイ" on the right-top.
* Select to accept the ToS and click "次へ" (Next).
* '''Please read this step carefully. DO NOT continue until you fully understand it!''' Your local country code will be generated on this step and it won't be possible for you to change it later.
** If your country code is JP: Keep your Japanese proxy on (Or stay in Japan) and load the game until it displays the top page, where you can link your account on your phone;
** If your country code is not JP: After downloading the game app, keep the Japanese proxy on, click "ゲームを起動" to start the game; meanwhile, please make sure that you can view the screen of the emulator as well as disconnect to the internet at any time (physically, or hover your cursor on the "Disconnect" button). As soon as it displays "Aniplex" logo, '''disconnect to the internet immediately'''. Then, the emulator will pop up an error message on the Kyubey-running screen. Ignore the error, reconnect to the internet, and then enable the proxy corresponding to your account's country code. When the connection is stable, '''check your current IP address on any IP checking website and make sure that your current country/region is the correct one'''. Then, switch back to the emulator and click "はい" to retry until the game loads its top page, where you can link your account on your phone.
**: If black screen occurs, it means your current IP address is blocked by the game server. Try switching to another proxy or connection in the same country/region.
* When the top page of the game is loaded, click "引き継ぎ・連携" (Transfer/Link) at the left-bottom. Enter your transfer code (NOT your player ID) and password. Click "OK" to finish the linkage.