FANDOM


(NA description)
Line 4: Line 4:
 
| jp = なのはが初めて魔法を使ったときから<br/>ずっとそばにいたインテリジェントデバイス“レイジングハート”<br/>新たな戦いを経るたびに、姿を変え、改良を重ねても<br/>なのはと結んだ、絆と信頼は揺るがない
 
| jp = なのはが初めて魔法を使ったときから<br/>ずっとそばにいたインテリジェントデバイス“レイジングハート”<br/>新たな戦いを経るたびに、姿を変え、改良を重ねても<br/>なのはと結んだ、絆と信頼は揺るがない
 
| en =
 
| en =
| na =The Intelligence Device, “Raising Heart” has been at Nanoha’s side since the first time she cast magic. Through every battle, transformation, and enchantment, the bond of trust they share has never wavered.
+
| na =The Intelligent Device, “Raising Heart” has been at Nanoha’s side since the first time she cast magic. Through every battle, transformation, and enchantment, the bond of trust they share has never wavered.
 
}}
 
}}
   

Revision as of 16:14, November 19, 2019

[JP] スタンバイ・レディ
[NA] Standby, Ready
Memoria 1356 c
Illustrator: ma-sa
Can be used by: Takamachi Nanoha
Obtainability: Magia Clash! ~Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Detonation~
Rarity: ✵✵✵
Min/Max HP: 472 ➜ 1180
Min/Max ATK: 0 ➜ 0
Min/Max DEF: 472 ➜ 1180
Max lvl: 40
Memoria ID: 1356

Effect

Damage Cut Standby Ready
Normal Effect (Cooldown: 7 turns)
Damage Cut [VII / 35%] (Self / 1 turn) & Chance to Ignore Damage Cut [VI / 55%] (Self / 1 turn)
Fully Ascended Effect (Cooldown: 6 turns)
Damage Cut [VIII / 40%] (Self / 1 turn) & Chance to Ignore Damage Cut [VII / 60%] (Self / 1 turn)


Lore

JP description
なのはが初めて魔法を使ったときから
ずっとそばにいたインテリジェントデバイス“レイジングハート”
新たな戦いを経るたびに、姿を変え、改良を重ねても
なのはと結んだ、絆と信頼は揺るがない
NA description
The Intelligent Device, “Raising Heart” has been at Nanoha’s side since the first time she cast magic. Through every battle, transformation, and enchantment, the bond of trust they share has never wavered.

Trivia

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.