|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
- 29th May 2020 17:00 JST - 12th June 2020 14:59 JST
- Not yet released
How to Play
|Event AP||[JP] ||All non-event quests drop Maiden's Secret which are used instead of AP to play event quests|
|Event Currency||[JP] ||All event quests drop the event currency Crown Charm.|
1. In Tower Events, stories are arranged in a linear format where completing one quest unlocks the next, with difficulty increasing as players progress through the event.
2. To play event quests, players need copies of the event AP. Players can obtain these by playing any non-event quest, and can increase the amount earned by equipping event-related Memoria.
Note that quests costing less than 10 AP have a chance to drop 0 copies of the event AP. The lower the quest AP cost, the lower its drop rate will be.
3. There are 3 stage types in this event:
- Story Quest - The main line of quests containing the story; intended to be completable by all players.
- Challenge Quest - Higher difficulty levels with higher currency and item drop rates.
- Ex-challenge Quest - Highest difficulty levels to challenge experienced players.
|Release Date||Level||Reward for Clearing|
|5/29 17:00||Story Battle 1~10|
|Challenge Battle 1~10|
|EX Challenge Battle 1~5|
|6/5 16:00||Story Battle 11~20|
Event Memoria Guide
|Memoria||Bonus Effect||Max Limit Break Bonus Effect|
|Increase Crown Charm drops by 5||Increase Crown Charm drops by 15|
|-||Increase Crown Charm drops by 5|
Event Limited Magical Girl
Yuzuki Rion is limited to this event! After the event ends she and her upgrade materials will not be obtainable by any means unless the event gets rerun. Be sure to purchase Rion and all of her upgrade items from the shop before the event ends.