|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
- 23th March 2018 (Friday) 17:00 JST - 2nd April 2018 (Monday) 14:59 JST
NA (Wait, You Got It Wrong!)
- November 25th 2019 02:00 AM PST - December 3rd 2019 11:59 PM PST
How to Play
1. In Accomplish Events, players work their way through the stages in a linear progression. Each stage can only be completed once; once cleared, the next stage will open. All stages cost 3 AP.
There are 50 story stages and 110 challenge stages; completing Story 50 will unlock Challenge 1. Challenge stages are significantly more difficult, and require players use a team of at least 3 Magical Girls.
2. Supports are not available in this game mode; instead players must use a team consisting entirely of their own Magical Girls. Additionally, remaining HP and MP carry over between battles - once a Magical Girl loses all of her HP, she cannot be used for any more battles until she is revived, regardless of whether the player wins or loses the battle.
Players can revive up to 10 fallen Magical Girls for free each day. Alternatively, Magical Girls will revive on their own after a set amount of time depending on their rarity:
3. Every fifth quest will feature a boss stage. Unlike regular stages, the enemies in boss stages also retain their HP between battles, meaning they can be defeated over multiple battles. Clearing boss stages will reward players with bonus items.
|Currency||How to obtain|
[NA] Paint Set
|All event quests drop the event currency Paint Set. As quests cannot be replayed, the amount of currency available is limited. Players should prioritise the most valuable items first.|
There are no separate Missions for this event.
A total of 1350 Paint Sets is available in this event. Note that this amount is not enough to clear the shop.
- Howa-Howa (ほわほわ) can refer to something soft and fluffy or unsteady. In the context of Kozue Mayu, it likely implies she is not one to be taken seriously generally.