|Table of contents|
|Event Guide||Quests||Missions||Event Shop|
JP (鏡の国のショコラティエ Part 2)
- 21st February 2020 17:00 JST - 25th February 2020 14:59 JST
How to Play
|Event Currency||[JP]||Defeat Witches to earn the event currency Broken Heart.|
1. This Raid Event takes place on an open world map.
3. Click on a Witch to battle it. Battling a Witch uses a unique "Raid Point" instead of standard AP. Players can have up to 10 Raid Points, which regenerate at a rate of 1 per hour.
4. Witch battles have a turn limit; defeat Witches in this time to receive the event currency Broken Heart and add to the personal and global count. Higher-level Witches may also drop Items such as enhancement Books and Orbs.
5. If a Witch survives past the turn limit, players have the option to call for help from other players. The Witch will then begin to appear on other players' maps; likewise, the player may see undefeated Witches from other players.
- An undefeated Witch can be fought as many times until defeated, and carries over its HP between battles.
- The more players who fight a specific Witch, the higher the attack bonus against it (max 200%).
- All players who took part in battling a Witch will receive rewards when it is defeated.
- Defeating a Witch from another player does not increase your personal count, but does add towards the global count.
6. Defeat Witches to progress the event story and increase the personal and global Witch count. Rewards are unlocked as the counts increase. Note that these battles do not grant CC or XP rewards, only Broken Hearts.
Possible Minion Drops
Event Missions are located in the bottom right corner of the Event screen, not in the normal Missions menu.
Global Missions are unlocked after individually defeating 10 Witches.
|魔女を全体で10000体撃破||Defeat 10000 Witches in total|
|魔女を全体で50000体撃破||Defeat 50000 Witches in total|
|魔女を全体で100000体撃破||Defeat 100000 Witches in total|
|魔女を全体で150000体撃破||Defeat 150000 Witches in total|
|魔女を全体で200000体撃破||Defeat 200000 Witches in total|
|魔女を全体で300000体撃破||Defeat 300000 Witches in total|
|魔女を全体で500000体撃破||Defeat 500000 Witches in total|
|魔女を全体で750000体撃破||Defeat 750000 Witches in total|
|魔女を全体で1000000体撃破||Defeat 1000000 Witches in total|
|Home Screen Background||1||Gacha Ticket||5|
|BP Potion||10||AP Potion||5|
|Master Gem ++||100||Fragment of Disgust||30|
|Fragment of Disgust +||8||Fragment of Grief||30|
|Fragment of Grief +||8||Fragment of Rage||30|
|Fragment of Rage +||8||Fragment of Fear||30|
|Fragment of Fear +||8||Fragment of Wonder||30|
|Fragment of Wonder +||8||Fragment of Expectation||30|
|Fragment of Expectation +||8||Fragment of Ecstasy||30|
|Fragment of Ecstasy +||8||Fragment of Respect||30|
|Fragment of Respect +||8||Swallowtail Feather||20|
|Mirror Invitation Letter||20||Standing Ear Wrapper||20|
|Blowing Horn||20||Rooftop Key||20|
|Pendulum Screw||20||Nanny's Pedestal||20|
|Ikigami's Hairball||20||Rubber Swim Ring||20|
|Nomadistic Stake||20||Sandbox Scallop||15|
|Chain of Padlock||15||Ema's Mizuhiki||15|
|Owl Bucket||15||Mail Glider||15|
|Staff Keyswitch||15||Mascot's Mane||15|
|Bear's Ruff||15||Sandbox Shovels||10|
|Monument of the Stairs||10||Machibito Horse's Wheel||10|
|Rhyton Ribbon||10||AI Code||10|
|Curator's Hood||10||Big Ferris Turbine||10|
|Speaker's Bell||10||Bear's Bolt||10|
|Standing Ear Cotton||10||Sheep's Horn||10|
|Rooftop Balloons||10||Pendulum Bob||10|
|Nanny's Grip||10||Ikigami's Water Jug||10|
|Wanderer's Straw||10||Rainbow Orb||3|
|Flame Orb||20||Flame Orb +||15|
|Flame Orb ++||10||Aqua Orb||20|
|Aqua Orb +||15||Aqua Orb ++||10|
|Forest Orb||20||Forest Orb +||15|
|Forest Orb ++||10||Light Orb||20|
|Light Orb +||15||Light Orb ++||10|
|Dark Orb||20||Dark Orb +||15|
|Dark Orb ++||10||Flame Book||20|
|Flame Book +||15||Flame Book ++||10|
|Aqua Book||20||Aqua Book +||15|
|Aqua Book ++||10||Forest Book||20|
|Forest Book +||15||Forest Book ++||10|
|Light Book||20||Light Book +||15|
|Light Book ++||10||Dark Book||20|
|Dark Book +||15||Dark Book ++||10|