Magia Record English Wiki
Magia Record English Wiki
Table of contents
Event Guide Quests Missions Event Shop

Event Duration

JP (殲滅戦 魔女たちのパラドクス)

  • 21st June 2021 17:00 JST - 28th June 2021 14:59 JST


Event Guide

Announcement


How to Play

1. In this event, there are 5 levels of difficulty (Easy, Normal, Hard, Challenge, EX Challenge). Choose a difficulty stage to challenge it. Complete lower difficulty stages to unlock harder battles.

2. Each stage is divided into 5 battles, however only 4 are unlocked initially. Defeat all 4 unlocked opponents to reveal the final stage boss. Battles in this mode do not cost any AP.

3. Players will be prompted before battle to set their team of up to 5 Magical Girls (there are no Supports in this mode); this can also be done using the Team Management button on the main event page. Choose teams carefully as each Magical Girl can only fight in one battle per stage (maximum of 25 Magical Girls per stage)! Additionally, only Magical Girls of 4★ or 5★ rarity can be used in this mode.

4. Choose an unlocked boss to fight it. Defeat Witches and clear stages to receive rewards. There is no event currency or shop in this mode.


Event Memoria Guide

These Memoria gain additional effects when used in event battles.

Memoria Bonus Effects Max Limit Break Bonus Effects
Everlasting Light Chance to Darkness on Attack [IV / 25%] & Chance to Anti-Stun [X / 70%] Chance to Darkness on Attack [V / 30%] & Anti-Stun 100%]
Fulfilling the Sworn Promise Status Ailment Resistance Up [I / 20%] (Self / 7 turns) & Darkness [100%] (Target / 3 turns) Status Ailment Resistance Up [III / 30%] (Self / 7 turns) & Darkness [100%] (Target / 3 turns)
Unwavering Belief Attack Up [VI / 30%] (Self / 5 turns) & Chance to Defense Pierce [III / 20%] (Self / 5 turns) Attack Up [X / 50%] (Self / 5 turns) & Chance to Defense Pierce [V / 30%] (Self / 5 turns)
For My Treasured Ones Chance to Evade [IX / 50%%] (Self / 5 turns) & Defense Up [IV / 30%] (Self / 5 turns) Chance to Evade [XIII / 70%%] (Self / 5 turns) & Defense Up [VI / 45%] (Self / 5 turns)
To My Promising Friends Chance to Anti-Poison [X / 70%] & Forest Attribute Damage Cut [II / 10%] Anti-Poison [100%] & Forest Attribute Damage Cut [IV / 20%]


Quests

No data


Missions

There are no separate missions for this event


See Also